I offer engaged and compassionate psychotherapy to adolescents, college students and adults for issues including:
- Women’s reproductive health/Women’s health/ Maternal mental health
- Diversity and issues related to experiences of difference
- Issues surrounding forced immigration, resettlement, and survivors of torture and trauma (Refugee mental health)
- Chronic Illness (Lyme literate)
- Life transitions and adjustments
- Relationship difficulties
I practice from a Relational Psychodynamic frame but also draw on Humanistic and Existential approaches to therapeutic work. At the center of these approaches, is the therapeutic relationship. The alliance that we build is the basis of the work that we will do. This enables us to work together in a way that optimizes your healing potential as well as work towards symptom relief.
If you do not see your concern on this list, please contact me (802.310.6631) to discuss your concern.